Last week I forgot to write an entrance about the plane, sorry for that.
Between these 2 weeks I have made some progress with this project
I have worked with another guy and we managed to fly a Skywalker X-1 starting
from the parameters that I had for the X-5. It´s fun to watch the plane going
through the air, and I can tell that is a reward after all the hours that
I have work in this project to see a plane flying.
The X-5 remains broking in pieces, but I managed to glue them all and keep trying some flying tests.
The last thing I have done it´s to change the propeller for a bigger one (12x6). The last attempts it went up in the air, thanks to the new prop, but the control was very unstable.
I think that is time to take a break. Summer finally has arrived and I want to
stop working in the project for a while.
I hope that someday it will work properly, I enjoyed this kind of "blog" that
I have written over some months.
Till next time.