I am having trouble running the AMCL node. I made it work and since last week I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I either have the initial pose of the robot & then the amcl process dies or either amcl doesn't receive the laser scan or the process dies directly. When i look on the /scan topic, I can see some inputs.
Here are the nodes I am running:
- rplidarNode (rplidar.launch)
- laser_scan_matcher_node (odom.launch)
- tf.launch (no odometry) or tf_navigation.launch (scanmatcher_frame + odom) or tf_navigation2.launch (map-> odom -> base_footprint -> base_link -> laser)
- AMCL (localizacion.launch)
- Sometime I generate some fake odometry (rosrun fake_localization fake_odom_publisher) from the ROS Tutorial: http://wiki.ros.org/navigation/Tutorials/RobotSetup/Odom
I tried different tf transforms with no success (before it worked)
Thanks for your help.