I would like to use my Erle-Drone in an indoor environment. I have a positioning system that provides me with XY location of the drone. I have done some experiments with AR-Drone Parrot 2 in ROS and would like to replicated it using Erle-Drone (with Erle_Brain 2). Here is how I use the AR-Drone:
-Sending the command to AR-Drone to take off and hold its altitude.
-Based on the XY value from my indoor positioning system and my destination, sending commands to AR-Drone to go to the left, right, forward or backward and adjust the YAW angle.
-Send a command to the drone to land when it gets to the destination.
Now, I have these questions:
1) What are the supported (tested) SONAR sensors that can work with Erle-Copter?
2) How should I connect the sensor and enable it?
3) What is the flight mode and command using MAVROS to takeoff and hold altitude at 1meter (using the SONAR)
4) What is the flight mode that I can send (left, right, forward, backward, yaw) commands to the drone while it is holding its altitude at 1 meter automatically.
5) What is the ROS topic that I have to publish the commands (left, right, backward, forward, yaw)?
6) What is the flight mode and command for landing?