My Erle copter specification is as following.
1. board : erle brain 2
2. installed OS : Erle-Brain-3-frambuesa-update-04-07-2017
3. transmitter : TURNIGY TGY-i6
I upgraded erle brain OS to the Erle-Brain-3-frambuesa-update-04-07-2017 .
I have completed the Ardupilot installation procedure and the APM build procedure using waf(natively) like this http://docs.erlerobotics.com/brains/erle-brain-3/sofware/apm.
And I followed the Prerequisites procedure like this http://docs.erlerobotics.com/erle_robots/erle_copter/first_flight .
But I can't enter the ESC calibration in the First Flight procedure.
I did the "ESC Calibration failed" procedure on this forum.
So I did the process as follows:
1. With the brain + frame powered off, power the controller on and set the throttle to the max.
2. Power the brain + frame on and wait for the LED cycle.
3. Once the cycle starts, disconnect and reconnect the power to the brain + frame and wait for the cycle again.
4. Once the cycle starts, put the throttle down all the way, you should hear some beeps (the number of beeps depends on the battery you are using). At this point you should be able to push the throttle up and the motors should start working.
But The state of My Erle Brain 2 is green led light on, orange led blink and blue led off. This state is the same when I booted before entering the Prerequisites procedure.