I am using
I downloaded the suggested version of ArduCopter.
I have set up the copter and it "appears" to be working as it should (though I need to do much more testing).
Now, here is the weird thing:
The GPS is working. I know this because the co-ordinates of the copter are being reported correctly in Mission Planner (MP).
BUT in MP, I get the message in the main window: GPS: NO GPS.
Basically, MP is reporting that I have no GPS.
Also SatCount = 0
I shall make a video demonstrating all this and upload later on.
When I changed back to an older version of ArduCopter, the GPS is working and being reported correctly.
I am about to start working on some voice control commands with GO HOME and FOLLOW ME and I need to get the HDOP value and SatCount value, as my voice control system relies on these values, to decide whether or not the copter is in the correct position.