So....I have put all the mechanical parts on my drone (the motors, props, ESCs, soldered a bunch of wires, etc).
Now I wonder how I can fly it? I have burned an erle system onto my Pi with PXFMini, but I have several things that I still need some explanation on...
1. How does PXFMini know which ESC is which? In other words, is there an order that I need to connect the ESCs to the PXFMini?
2. If I want to attach some extra servos, how do I write a program for those servos? Can I set a trigger button on my potential controller?
3. What Radio Transmitter and Receiver is compatible with the PXFMini? What would be a compatible controller?
4. If I want to shoot some video and share the footage with another device in real time, what hardware and software do I need?
5. Is there any documentation on how I can configure the newest ROS? (The one without the GUI)
6. How does Mission Planner work?
7. Is it possible for me to write my own autonomous programs and run it on the drone?
I have read through the PXFMini documentations... But it seemed like those texts did not really answer these questions at all.... So if anyone would like to give some explanations, I would be very grateful. Thank you so much!